Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Iowa Writer’s Workshop

Ok my dream is to go to the summer writer’s workshop at the University of Iowa. There are two tracks that go on there- one is by invitation. It is a graduate program for no credit, but as my wife Kate says it is harder to get into than Harvard Medical School. (she is an alumnus- Arts, Lit and Science).

At the same time as that program is going on, there is a writing festival with both week long and weekend long sessions. That is what I think I want to shoot for my first time out. I will gladly except any donations with the promise of signed first editions of my great work- The Erl King.

The good news is that I can stay with my in laws. The better news is that I can eat a “Magic Mountain.”

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete