Friday, November 20, 2009

Dating for a Married Man

So the RSS feeds do work on Amazon.com. Check out my profile there. It’s kinda neat…but PLEASE stop buying my books or any books directly from them. Please go to my online Amazon store at http://johnperagine.books.officelive.com/mybooks.aspx. That way I can make $.50 on my books.

So I know you must be wondering about the title of this blog. Well about a year ago, Atlantic Publishing had this book about online dating. They wanted me to go “undercover” to these online dating sites like Match.com and write about my experiences. But yes I am happily married so it was a little strange- but mostly it was funny. You have got to read the book about my adventures in Online Dating Land.

Meeting Your Match Online: The Complete Guide to Internet Dating and Dating Services Including True Life Date Stories

 

You have to check it out. I reread it, it seems like I was almost discouraging people from try online dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment