Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stage 2 of Beer Book

This is the stage things begin to fill in. (I have 15k words to write by next Thursday. say a Prayer for me!)

I am also seeking out people to participate in the book as case studies. I am looking for homebrewers, gardeners, and especially homebrewers that garden. So if you or someone you know fits one of these categories and you want to see you name in bold print in my book, please feel free to contact me at drjohnnd@hotmail.com.

I sent out a call on HARO. (Help a Reporter Out) I guest blogged on two sites (see my last two entries here for links). I will let you know the response!

 

Have an Inky day!

 

 

The Complete Guide to Growing Your Own Hops, Malts, and Brewing Herbs: Everything You Need to Know Explained Simply (Back-To-Basics)

You can preorder on my site. Just click the book above!

No comments:

Post a Comment