Friday, May 8, 2009

The Complete Guide to Organizing Your Records for Estate Planning Step-by-Step Instructions With Companion CD-ROM

I was so excited when I opened my door yesterday to find a cardboard box. On it was stamped, “Atlantic Publishing.”  I knew immediately what was inside. It was my newest book on Estate Planning.

I ripped open the box with a cork screw, it was all I had handy. I grabbed a book and flipped through it, and I was extremely pleased. The wonderful artists at Atlantic had transformed my words into a easily readable and interesting book.

In the back was the companion CD ROM. I slapped it into my computer and went through the numerous files and it looked great. I can’t wait to use them myself to create a organized book of my estate records.

I am so inspired that I am going to offer three ebooks if you buy my book through my site.

1. Jazz up your Records. This ebook describes how to make your organizer look great as well as informative.

2. Tax laws and your estate. This ebook talks about different tax laws you may not be aware of when preparing your estate.

3. Estate planning for your pet. This book looks at what you can do to  prepare for your pets passing.

For your free ebooks you must:

1. Go to this website  http://osirispapers.books.officelive.com/mybooks.aspx . Click on the link to purchase the book. It will take you to Atlantic Publishing. YOU MUST click the link on my page first, or I get no credit for the sale.

2. Once you have purchased your book, send me an email with you confirmation number from your receipt, along with your email address. My email address is drjohnnd@hotmail.com. I will then email you the ebooks.

You will find all you need to create an organizer for your important records and tips on preparing your estate for loved ones. I will highlight different areas of the book in the upcoming weeks here on my blog.

9781601382351

No comments:

Post a Comment