Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Evil Ogres

Today was spent helping my wife with her children's theater production. With small exception the boys were ogres and the girls fairies. I was backstage playing policeman. The species of ogres and fairies were apt descriptions. These kids worked hard and put on a great show. There are eight performances, and today was 5 and 6. They ran around, played fairy, fairy, ogre, London bridge complete with a Troll living under it and other games.  My personal favorite game was ogre in the middle in which the boys threw around the hunchback’s hump. They were high spirited and over sugared- what’s not to love? The truth is I had a blast- it was a nice respite from the daily grind and I am very proud of my wife who doubled as director and narrator.

If you get a chance please read my last blog that contains chapter one of my book. I really want feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment