Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Move From the Seventh Level of Hell

image

I am providing a map from Dante to give you an idea of the hell I have been living since Monday. It has taken 3 truck loads (1.5 hours each way) and I still have stuff to get. It NEVER ends.

Then I come home and Teeny Cat let me know how he felt about the move. He peed all over the bed. There was a puddle. What the hell was he drinking?

Then I lost the power cord for my computer today. I called Best Buy- and the lady says $109 dollars. WHAT? She says,” That’s all we have, take it or leave it. “ Nice customer service. I went to the store and they had one of those already been opened boxes- 50% off. I guess that is not all they had after all.

I did have a Sloppy Joe Pizza at the Mellow Mushroom. Yummy. Still, I had to come back to the house of boxes, but at least my computer works now. Whew! Back to work, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment