Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wedding Planning Book hits #1

I was browsing through Amazon.com today and looked at the Wedding Planning Book I wrote and I saw:

#1 in
Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Retail Businesses

It’s a niche category, but hey I think it is awesome- New York Times Best Seller List here I come!

As a writer, it is nice to know you are appreciated and that your books matter. I am still very new to all of this. I can tell you that it is inspiring for me and makes me want to write a lot more when I get a little boost every once in a blue moon. Writing is a very solitary profession that can be a little lonely at times.

I don’t live in a big city, and I am not a superstar so I really don’t have any fans ( unless one of your out there want to start a fan club- HA!) But seriously it is a nice boost to see that my writing is recognized even a little. If you would like a copy of this book that takes you step by step about how to create an awesome career as a wedding planner go to:

http://tinyurl.com/dap3af

 

25154681

No comments:

Post a Comment