Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My wife was Pierced Today

image We went to an awesome Greek breakfast and then went to Claire’s at the mall. My wife an appointment and sat up in the seat for honored guests. A little girl in pigtails crowded in close for event, for she was next in line  to sit in the seat of honor.

The certified stabbing professional had my wife sign all sorts of forms to release them from liability should something go horribly wrong. I don’t know what all fuss was about, I mean what is the worse that can happen when a teenager gets their hand on a spring loaded gun with a roofing nail poised to pierce skin and cartilage.

The little girl held her breath and my wife reassured her that everything was fine. Pop! It was over. On the top of her earlobe was a small barbell. The little girl in pigtails looked up at my wife in awe. My wife told her it did not hurt at all.

The little girl clutched her bear that she was holding and wiggled into the seat. This was her 3rd try, and today was going to be the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment