Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bang on!

I am sitting through a rehearsal thinking about the universe of energy, as drums are tapped and cymbals are pummeled, while gongs are shook out of their slumber. It is quite backdrop for creating Law of Attraction Flash Cards. It is quite surreal. It reminds of the feeling that I had watching Neil Gaiman’s “Coraline”. There is definitely layers of reality and I believe music and sound vibrate seamlessly through all of them.

I am excited to play the piccolo solos in Rossini’s Overture to La Gazza Ladra (The Thieving Magpie) and to finish the evening with Tchaikovsky’s Symphony #5 in e minor, Op. 64 which is a devil of a piece on flute and piccolo. I have my work cut out for me. I will try to post sound bites of the concert next week.

You know I may have to treat myself to a late night snack after all of that. I really want some Thai!

If anyone reading this does home winemaking please look at my site,

http://tinyurl.com/dap3af, about participating as a case study.

No comments:

Post a Comment