Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Holy Twitter Explosion Batman!

I have been working on a book about Twitter for a client. In the spirit of research I actually tried the techniques I was writing about.

 

It worked- Better than I can describe!

I am under contract for this Ebook so I can not tell you what particular technique put over 500 new users in my Inbox this morning, but I will send a link to where to get the Ebook when I am done.

I have been writing about marketing techniques for awhile and I can honestly say what I did for a few minutes last night was amazing.

I am now on the lookout for life and executive coaches to help me with my new book, so if you are out there please contact me at drjohnnd@hotmail.com. You name will be in a published book plus you will receive a free copy of the book.

You will be the envy of all your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment