Friday, February 12, 2010

Addicted to Coffee

I admit it. I am addicted to Starbucks. What writer isn’t? So here is my addicted broken down for you:

 

At the store:

Mocha Latte- no whip

Cinnamon Dolce Latte- no whip

 

Ice Coffee- in summer- black

Robust Coffee of the day- Black

 

On the go:

I bought this cool cup over the holidays for my Via. These are packets of Italian Roast (and other flavors) that you just need hot water and dissolve. In the handle of the cup is a secret compartment for 2 coffee packs.

Starbucks Coffee 16-oz. Brown Starbucks VIA™ Tumbler with Handle, Instant

In the morning:

I get coffee beans, grind them at home, and use a French press. This is so much better than filtered coffee and it is close to the taste you get at the store.

Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Coffee Coffee Classics Tour: 3 months, Whole Bean

The French Press is easy to use:

1. Boil Water

2. Grind 4 scoops of beans (or less, I like mine to shock me awake). Grind to medium consistency. DO NOT grind to a powder or you will drink a lot of grounds.

3. Pour coffee and water into a press. And press exactly 4 minutes and pour.

 

This is the press I use.

Bodum 34-oz. Young Press Young Press Black and Red Coffee Press, Black/Red

2 comments:

  1. Wha wha what??!!
    You better be buying me a bottle of that Cinnamon Dolce Syrup!! Especially if you think I'm giving up Starbucks for Lent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There may be a little care package on the way!

    ReplyDelete