Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wine Book Coming out soon!!

winebookpic

Here is the next book coming out- I do not have a definitive date yet. My favorite part of this book was an interview with John Langley. He was the producer of the show COPS and a number of other police themed shows and he has also down some films. (TIPTOES is my favorite.)

He was extremely nice and humorous. He has a winery down in Argentina called Urraca Wines. I got some samples to try that were out of this world. He runs this winery with his children, and is utilizing a award winning local vintner and wine maker that is familiar with the grapes that are grown in the region.

Urraca is the name for a magpie, which is a name John’s wife gave to him.

His wines can be bought through distributors or online through his website. If I had to pick a favorite it would be the Familia Langley Reserva. It is a blend of a Merlot, Malbec, Cabernet, and a Cabernet Franc. It is great with a red sauce pasta, and reminds me a good Merlot. It is heavy in the berry and grape tastes.

Try the wine, order the book and read the interview. (click the book above).

No comments:

Post a Comment