Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Creation of a Book part 3

 

Whitesmoke all-in-one writing tool

 

As I am writing any of my books, editing is so important. I use Microsoft Word 2007 as my word processing program. This is a great program, although like other programs there are some flaws and grammar and editing are one of them. While I appreciate that it can anticipate what I want to write by filling in words and correct spellings, its choice is not always correct and using the grammar tool is not always correct in its choices.

So a fellow writer friend turned me onto Whitesmoke. It is a much superior program for writers for issues such as grammar and you can set up different writing styles that it can check for (for instance if you are are a fantasy novel). It has a free trial, but I am sure you will agree for the price it is well worth it. I use it all the time and it is a time saver, plus it makes my writing look more polished and professional.

 

I am trying to get my wife to buy me fountain pen. I kinda like the one here- but it may be slightly out of her buying range. Still I like to write fiction using pen and paper first before committing to typing. It helps the flow better.

Krone Tarzan Limited Edition Fountain Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment