Friday, February 19, 2010

Roll with it

I recently finished writing a book that was actually my second run with it. This has been going on for two years and encompassed 2 contracts and a multitude of editors.

So I got the message after turning in the final manuscript that the publisher has decided that they wanted more from the book and decided to hire another to co author the book.

I thought about it. I was going to get paid the same and my name was going to be on the book. I did however stipulate that I wanted to actually look at the book before it went to print. If my name was going on it, I wanted to make sure that it in some way resembled something I would have written, and they happily agreed.

So I rolled with it, and did not get upset or angry, because I want to do future work with this publisher and in the end I still got out of it what I wanted and am hopeful that the book will be even more improved with a co author and be a smashing success.

Since now you know I am a total coffee addict I wanted to add that I am trying desperately to find the right combination of coffee, milk and syrup to make my own cinnamon dolce latte at home. Any suggestions?

Starbucks Coffee 1-L. Starbucks® Syrups Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup with Pump, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment